Levy CD advice

Hi folks;

I'm looking for some opinions on two Howard Levy CD's I found listed in the
Alcazar Music catalog under "Ethnic and World Music."

1) "Trio Globo" --  Eugene Friesen, HL, and Glen Velez.
2) "Border States" -- Glen Velez and HL.

What's the harp quotient on these?  While I'm at it, would anybody care to
recommend some other seminal Levy recordings that I MUST have?  I've
only heard the Flecktones stuff and one old solo jazz thing (the title of which
eludes me now).

Thanks,

M.S., Greenfire Productions