New MS harps.

  I needed some new harps, so I thought I would try out some new models.
I got a number of MS harps and this is a summary of their physical features.

Big River Harp - black plastic body, brass colored reedplates, silver
cover plates with notches cut out of the sides, (cover plates have a
concave profile)

Marine Band MS - no data

BluesHarp - no data

ProHarp - black plastic body, brass colored reedplates, black cover
plates, no notches, (cover plates have a flat profile)

CrossHarp - brass colored metal body, brass colored reedplates, black
cover plates, no notches, (cover plates are shaped just like ProHarp, but
lack the numbers)

Meisterklasse - no data

  Could someone fill in the "no data" entries, and/or add MS harps I
missed?  The reason I'm doing this is to try to see just what the
difference is between these harps.  Does anyone know about the reedplates?
Superficially it looks like they all use the same reedplates!!  However,
the alloys of the reeds may be a different mixtures, which I couldn't tell
from just looking.  I hope we can fill in some of these details.

--Norbert