Re: SHOCKING!

>yourself. I got shocked so bad one night I swore there was blues
flames
>coming off of my face, but everybody said no, I must have been what I
saw

I got shocked so bad one night at a gig that the room went dark for a
second or two.  The guys in my band said I was staggering around the
stage until I regained my composure.  I got total tunnel vision.  The
lights seemed like they actually dimmed in the room.

Bernie Clarke
"Don't start me to talkin'.  I'll tell everything I know." - SBWII