Re: 1st position blues

> I like this idea.  But I'm inthe same boat.  I can hear Wav files, I
> think, but the only thing I know how to record is a Macintosh sound file,
> whatever you call those.  Anyways, I like the idea of having some samples
> of music.  Especially if somebody can play some 1st position, or any
> position other than second for that matter, blues, since I don't know much
> outside of cross harp.

Why not just post sound files of whatever flavor, and then worry about
how to play them further on down the road?  It seems there are no
shortage of format conversion programs.

I've sent Chris a file via uuencode email with a snippet from my solo on
Cristo Redemptor.  It's live, but just guitar and harp (I usually play bass
pedals at the same time)

If this gets going, I have a few others I'd like to send up - including
some first position stuff on valved harp.  Valves really "make" first
position.

 -- mike