Re:tuning btw Lee Oskars stay in tune longest

On Mon, 20 Feb 1995, Thomas Hinkle wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Feb 1995, Barry Schaede wrote:
>
> > If anyone's still interested I'd be happy to
> > post a detailed version of what I do to tune and retune my harmonicas.
> > Remeber that I am primarily a diatonic player and therefore there is
> > where my emphasis would lie.  Tuning and offset changed my relationship
> > to harmonica dramaticly.  It's not for everyone, but for the people that
> > do chose to learn to tune the benefits are many.  FJM sorry for the long post
>
> I'd appreciate a detailed description.  Until now I wasn't aware that
> tuning was possible.
>
> 	-Tom-
Rkt at telalink informed me that we both had posted tuning stuff late
last summer.  I am in the process of trying to retreive those files to
review and rewrite the information and I will post further information on
the subject of tuning at that time.  Sorry for the delay.  FJM