Re: Whistles

Jim at koryta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Is there a Wilber's Whistles like Kevin's Harps? I mean where can I
> get one of these great things?? Somewhat seriously!

Elderly Instruments has a good selection in their "Acoustic" catalog, including
some whistles made of PVC pipe with plumbing code on it. Prices start at less
than five bucks. Call them at (517) 372-7890.

They also have lots of instructional materials & recordings in separate
catalogs, including separate categories for tin whistle -- and for harmonica.
Good folks to buy from, in my experience. (And I'm not connected with Elderly
in any way.)

Bill Hollan
bhollan@xxxxxxx