Re: ascii sig file

re:

>From: Mike Curtis <wd6ehr@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: ascii sig file

>> >    *                    and then there's                *
>> >          grooveslaptwangbangwhoopbarkharmonifunkadelica!!
>> >                    _______________________
>> >                   /______________________/|
>> >                  [ O O O O O O O O O O O ]/
>> >                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                       ^                     ^
>> Say, isn't that the rare 11-hole Hohner Gonzo Melody? :)  B*

>Initially, I thought so, too - but if you look at the O's as part of the
>comb partitions and the spaces between the O's as the holes, it's a 10
>hole.

Of course -- how obvious it is to me now that I just wasn't seeing
things right.

And wait, don't tell me -- the reason those two identical spaces
just ~outside~ the last O's are not simply 1st and 12th blow/draw
holes is that they actually house low-power infrared lasers used
to detect harp displacement limits off one's face and govern one's
prosthetic hand servos to ensure equal relative motions among
harps of any sizes.  Radical.

>I liked it better as the Gonzo :-(

Actually, looking at it fresh, I realize now that it's really
supposed to represent a teleprompter for a stand-up owl doing a
guest shot on Letterman.  Sorry for any earlier prejudiced
judgement calls that it was a harmonica at all. ;)  73, B*