Re: Suzuki Pro-master valved

On Thu, 16 Feb 1995, N.H.Brammall wrote:

> > Rkt
> >
> There's no such thing as a "right" sound.
>
> If you never try anything new, how are you going to progress?
>
> Neil

As Tim said, I'm not interested in jumping into this flame war, but in
this case I believe Neil should check out the difference
between progressing in your artform and just making noise.  Not appealing
noise, just very loud noise.  Rocket knows what he's talking about, he's
proven it many times before.

Kim Hansen