Re: Amped Buzzing

Neil,
    I don't usually step into the middle of someone elses flame war But I
had to.

:>Rkt
:There's no such thing as a "right" sound.
:If you never try anything new, how are you going to progress?
:Neil

Now keep in mind we all need to progress in our playing, even if we are at
the level of Rocket Rick. I would like to add that Hohner thought he had
"progessed" far enough that they made him an endorsee. Now this doesn't mean
he's the best player in the world but it puts him right up there with Norton
Buffalo, Toots Thielemans, Charlie McCoy and a host of other top-notch harp
players.

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone