Re: Country Harp

:his style of music.  Some may not appreciate it just because it isn't
:straight blues.  'Bad at best', this is obviously debatable.  Who is
:Dillon, by the way?

Good point. His playing wasn't bad at all, and it was unfair of me to say
so. Bad playing would be hitting shitty notes or creating bad harmonics or
playing over someone else, etc..... He has done none of these things the two
times I have seen him play. I just think his skill is weak and it has
nothing to do with not being blues. It has to do with musicianship. IMHO
Clint Black is all promotion.

PS Dillon is Bob Dillon, maybe I can't spell.

Tim Moody
MississippiSaxophone