Re: HARP-L Digest V95 #25

>"Bob - Thanks.  I don't play the harmonica, but my brother, Sam does.
>Dave Barry"
>
>He's a man of few words.  He must not get paid by the column inch.
>
>That's it, the Dave Barry incident is closed!!!!
>
>P.S.- actually it was a postcard.  Saved him 12 cents.

My god, you surely are not complaining that the personal reply you received
from one of the most popular columnists in the country was TOO SHORT????
I'm happily surprised that you received a personalized reply at all --
think about how much time he must spend reading mail and responding to it!
Believe me, he probably gets a few sacks of mail a week.

I didn't know he HAD a brother Sam.

:)
ken

Ken Ficara                                            ficara@xxxxxxx
                 http://remus.rutgers.edu/~ficara/
           "Go out and buy books while they're still legal!"