Dave Barry Follow up

Well, a few weeks ago we had a lengthy discussion of Dave Barry's reference
to the giant harmonica in the sky.  Bruce suggested that someone contact him
to find out if he plays a harmonca.  Bruce tacked down Dave's address at the
Miami Herald and suggested that SPAH write him a letter.  I did so, asking
him if he plays and thanking him for the publicity for the instrument.
  Today I got a response from him.  The following is a complete transcript of
the letter I received:

"Bob - Thanks.  I don't play the harmonica, but my brother, Sam does.
Dave Barry"

He's a man of few words.  He must not get paid by the column inch.

That's it, the Dave Barry incident is closed!!!!

P.S.- actually it was a postcard.  Saved him 12 cents.

Bob Williams
The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica.
Now in our 32nd year.