Re: Music and the Misses

Hello harpers,

I have been married for almost 21 years. My lovely wife Anne, does not much
like the harp, or the concertina, (an Anglo). She says, they are too loud,
and hurt her ears!

We have to cats (brothers) Beano and Dandy, named after my favourite English
childrens comics. When I get the harp or concertina out, Beano gives me a
pointed, dirty look, gets off the front room radiator and goes upstairs.
(Cats can be *so* cutting as music critics). :-(

Dandy will sometimes stay on my knee, as long as I don't get too carried
away with it all and play loudly. But he always was his daddies boy.:-)

Anne loves me to play guitar, and sing for her though. (I just *LOVE* hero
worship).:-)

Gordon

	  ****This computer works perfectly until accessed.****

  -----"Its no good talking to me, its just the same as talking to you."------