Blue

Okay, harp-lers, I ready to admit my ignorance (though I hate to).  I
understand first position, but I'm not great at it.  I'm pretty solid in
crossed position.  3rd position, if I remember correctly is, say with a C
harp in Dm, right?

I know there are other positions, and I know Chris just blew blues in
every key on one harp (I still don't understand that).

What's Sugar Blue doing up at that end of the harp?  It's true I don't
usually do much up there, but I know my way around in 1st, 2nd and 3rd
position, and he seems to be doing something else.  What is it?  I've
heard some jazz harp players up there and the mode is just not what I'm
familiar with.  What gives?  I trust you all and believe you all.  Thanks
in advance!
  		_____
	 Steve =#####= Low-end Harmonica Price!
  -- Take your hand out of pocket, I ain't got nothin' belong to you --
				SBW II