Re: Video instruction

    >At  8:07 AM 1/25/95 -0500, Ms. Carolyn Mayr (CADIG STAFF) wrote:

    CM>I thought it would be a good idea to invest in one of the instructional
    CM>videos I've seen posted here. Could anyone recommend which one would be
    CM>best for me? I thought maybe the Howard Levy video.  I'd prefer a video
    CM>but if not, any recommendations for instructional cassettes for me?

    Harv <HAAndruss@xxxxxxx> replied...

    8<--- good stuff cut

    HA>Others may know more about the new one by Norton Buffalo from Homespun
    HA>Tapes (Jack, have you seen?),

    Sorry, haven't seen yet but wan't to order it for our Short Harp Group -
    may be able to report on it in a week or two - if that's not too late.
    This guy is intense - if he teaches as well as he plays, it's got to be
    good.

    Meanwhile, Carolyn, I think Harv's other VHS - cassette evaluations are
    right-on.

    8<--- more good stuff cut

    -Jack