Re: On-line harp solos (was:1st position blues)

> From:          Todd Huss <todd.huss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I for one would be very interested in having some .wav or .au files put
> up on the web page of some good harmonica solos

I think this is a great idea.  It would be particularly useful if
there was accompanying text with tabulature so we could learn from
these examples as well as enjoy them.  I'd think there would be
significant copyright problems if samples of commercial recordings
were included, however. EW
Eliot Williams
University of Wisconsin Medical School
ecwillms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx