Harp on Saturday Night Live

mike curtis asked:
"how many in Harp-L are pro's or semi-pro's?  How many are
strictly amateurs with little or no interest in performing before an
audience?"

What about the 'tweeners like me -- Serious player, not in a band but known
to sit in when/where ever possible, and never been paid a cent (maybe a
couple beers on the house)? I'm certainly not a pro, but I do like to play
before (and during) an audience. Does that mean I'm a semi-pro?

Greenfire.