Re: Harp on Saturday Night Live

Mike: Thanks for the insight on audience/performer interaction.

I've never considered myself "pro", but I do play in front of
audiences sometimes, occasionally for $. More often I play at the
local country store, and nursing homes, and at church.
Want a challenging audience? Play at a nursing home with lots of
alzhiemers patients. Not much feedback from them. Have to remember
that even though they can't show it, they're getting some benefit.
Sometimes ya gotta just figure you're playing for God, in such a
situation.
But I appreciate your reminder, Mike, to engage the audience. I get
nervous and tend to minimize this.

HarpHound