Re: commuter jamming

Hey guys, please be careful to take this private 1:1 mail offline
from the mailing list.

It's frustrating cuz I'd ~love~ to tell HarpHound if he was
playing too much at the Moose, but... well, heck, I don't even
know where it is!  (At least I don't think so... hey, is that the
Moose at the corner of Lincoln and 16th...?)

(Please post directions and I'm sure that a cadre of astute HARP-L
reviewers will be front-row center at the next gig. ;)  Thanks!  B*

////////////////

re:

>> Hey there you guitar pickin' string pluckin' son of a gun...
>> How ya doing? Thanks for taking time to try to educate me a bit on
>> MOnday nite. Do you think that I played through too much of the songs
>> when we were at the Moose? Well, whatever, I appprreciate your
>> suggestions and Patience.
>> What do Chris and others think of my playing?
>> Hey--Give Elaine a virtual hug for me!
>> HarpHound.

                        <...>