uux failed ( -1 )
server "/usr/bin/uux" failed - unknown mailer error 1

   ----- Unsent message follows -----
<From Harp-L Wed Feb  1 17:55:01 0600 1995 remote from WKUVX1.WKU.EDU
Sender: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 1995 17:55:01 -0600
To: WKUVX1.WKU.EDU!Harp-L
From: telalink.net!rocket
Subject: Re: Those higher notes

At 1:04 PM 2/1/95, Mike Curtis wrote:
>Also, a little showmanship goes a long way.  hit the note, bend over backward,
>go to your knees (be careful on concrete!), throw one hand straight up in the
>air, throw your best vibrato or other effect, close your eyes, and posture
>soulfully.

I play music because I like to play. I like to participate in a music
situation with good musicians(you learn the most when ya play with good
ones) and be part of the team. And when I'm likin' it and having fun, the
audience knows it. And I'm gonna play better when I'm having fun and the
audience will sense that when it happens too. I don't need to jump through
hoops to entertain an audience when the music by itself is all that's
necessary. And when I'm surfin' the pocket, I'm movin' and groovin' and
dancin' and prancin' across the stage anyway but it ain't a put-on. Pat
Boone moves aren't necessary since I rarely do my Vegas act outside of
Vegas. If I could convincingly do Cab Calloway moves, I probably would, but
it would be real - not white bread.

Rkt