Re: Oops (Best way) -Reply

> I've tried some of Suzuki's harps, but find myself reluctant to
> proudly say I play a "Leghorn" :-)

A visitor saw your note and insisted on typing in a response:

Say - uh - ah SAY theyuh, son - you haint got both feet in the henhouse
theyuh, boah.  You aint got both hogs in the slop. ah say - BOAH, Are you a
LISS-NIN to me, theyuh?  Ah said - now SHET YER MOUTH boah and don't backtalk
me, yuh heah?  Leghorn is one of the most respectable names - ah say theyuh,
boah - are you a lissnin?  SHADDUP, Boah, while ah'm a talkin  (thet boah
haint got no respect.)  Who you think you a'liss'nin to, boah?  Rodney
Dangerfield or sump'tin?  Well, haint'chew a-gonna answer?  WELL?  SHADDUP
when ah'm a talkin.  Leghorn is one of the most respectabled names in the
south.  And don'choo forget it.  You heah me talkin, boah?  An don gimme ennuh
of yoah lip.  Ah know all 'bout you pointy haided har - ah say - harmon - ah
say - mouth harp playuhs.  You all suck so hard on thet leedle beedy thang,
yore brains done sucked down yore throat.

Now ah asked Miss Prissy what she thinks about playin a Leghorn an she said:

Yea-es!

Now who - ah say - who knows bettuh than Miss Prissy 'bout these things.

(Hey theyuh - hey you leedle beedey chicken hawk a chewin on mah leg?
What'chew think I am, a chicken or som'thin?  Ah say - ah HAINT no chicken.
You see thet dog over thayuh - now THETS a chicken.  Now go chew - ah say - go
chew on his paw - ah mean - leg.)

'scuse me, folks - ah gots a gnawin problem and gots ta leave.

signed,

F. Leghorn ESQ

---------- end forwarded material ----------