Re: Norman & David's post

Now I'm really confused.  I thought Steve Jennings was an editor who
lived in Harmonica World (and how amazing the internet is to link up
other planets in other solar systems).  And I thought
MississippiSaxophone was a telephone company, and HIP was just a
declaration of personal coolness, and SPAH a warm place in the sun.

I'm glad all these people haven't been advertising like that wicked
Norman.

I think we should have an explicit policy, not just a custom, where you
can't advertise if your business is too far away for me to make
legitimate use of.  Cause, you know useful information is one thing, but
blatant profiteering on the harp line is, like, unAmerican--like that
Norman.

Sure, some guys will trust their lives to N&D, but notice they don't
mention their wallets--huh?

BTW, how can I post my upcoming harp workshop beginning April 11th in
Iowa City?  (Did that sneak by the cops?)

	Steve Price