Re: Lee Oskar (MM)

At  8:16 AM 4/3/95 -0500, RKT wrote:
>>1 2 3 4 5  6 7 8 9  10
>
>I'd like it explained to me how one squeezes a C-Dorian scale out of this
>harmonica setup with only the usual compliment of bends. First position
>sure looks Lydian to me(as Steve Jennings pointed out).
>
>The natural minor harmonicas(LO or Hohner) have Dorian scale 1st positions.

Sorry Rkt about the last message to knuckletown,  but it wasn't C dorian
they were talking about, It was *A* dorian, which comes from the 3rd hole
on, which is equivalent to C Lydian., or for the G MM, it's F Lydian and D
dorian.   Steve has a good point though (sticking with conventions). I'll
post later to harp-l my compromise suggestion. Lash me with a wet noodle
already.  Look what timmy started.  bobby should learn to shut up once in a
while.  i think normy will clean up his act.  these elliots have one track
minds (of course they all look alike to me). hot rod this buster. faq a my
soul in the bosom of abraham.....happy easter to you and you CCM friends.