Re: Ads - Copy of: Harmonicas

On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Tim Moody wrote:

> >Norman's Harmonica Centre is now on the net and can be contacted on Compuserve
> >100552,2636. We will take orders over the net and we take Access, Visa &
> >Mastercard or international money orders in Pounds sterling. If you want a
> >catalouge then send to Norman's Harmonica Centre, 1 Links Close,
> Caister-on-Sea,
>
> Does this mean it's OK the advertise on the net now? If so let me know, I
> got all kinds of ads to throw out there! :-)
>
> Tim Moody
> MississippiSaxophone

I would like to know too.  I have a small music business and would be
willing to offer harps at excellent prices to folks here.  However,  I
certainly don't want to abuse the spirit of this place so I have not
posted anything commercial.

On the other hand,  it would be a legitimate service to offer harps and
related products prices that could not be found easily elsewhere.  So
I'll do whatever the feedback from this suggests:  I'll post my
commercial information or not,  depending on what others say.  I'm not
being overly cautious here;  the money I would make on a small number of
harps would be small so I'm not being a martyr on this.  Just want to
help out.

JOHN