We are Norman's Harmonica Centre

ts & CD's, Harmonica sheet music, Music books, Tuition Books and Tapes ,Mic's and Amp.s.
 We can take orders over the net and our Compuserve address is :100552,2636 .for payment we accept international money orders or Eurocheques in pounds sterling or credit card payment on VISA, ACCESS or Mastercard. We also have an information service at the same address - so lets hear from you all. For our FREE catalogue send us your details. For a postal contribution send $2.00 to Harp Start (the children's charity mouth-organ school) at:  1 links close, Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk, NR30 5DD.