not sure

I haven't gotten any mail from this group for a couple of days.  Has no one
written, have I been somehow signed off, or is this some strange April
Fool's joke?
If you know, please e-mail me.  Personally, of course.

                          \_Jason P.G. Martin_/
I play the harmonica.  The only way I can play is if I get my car going really
fast, and stick it out the window.  I put a new engine in my car, but
forgot to take the old one out.  Now my car goes 500 miles per hour. The
harmonica sounds amazing.  -- Steven Wright