Re: Next Step (TV)

On Fri, 31 Mar 1995, John Santana wrote:

> I have a Hohner CROSS HARP and it's one of the best--very air tight.
> Robert Bonfiglio usues one when he plays blues, etc.
> John

It's funny to hear bonfiglio play blues.  You'd never know he really is a
serious musician by listening to his short harp work.  Apparently he
doesn't take the blues as seriously.  He'd be another Levy if he'd apply
his knowledge of the Chromatic and music in general to the diatonic.

-Chris Michalek