Re: Bob Dylan on CD-ROM

>    I don't know much about Dylan, can't say I've ever heard him play but I
>    think it's neat that this will give the harmonica even more exposure - and
>    in a leading edge new media form.

{interactive CD-ROM}

Agree with Jack.  Others I think dabbling in this are Peter Gabriel and
Todd Rungren.  Seems like with all the sampling going on in rap, etc.,
there could be a lot of opportunity for re-mixes of old songs/standards,
etc. for instructional purposes also.  As they say, the sky's the
limit....:).

And on another little tangent....I just got a Mac freeware player
(SoundMachine 2.1 = 116K) that does Ulaw.au sound files and finally
listened to Peter McGuire's bending file on the Harmonigopher. Also there's
a lot of stuff on WWW.  I guess I easily impressed (and a real newbie on
all this stuff), but boy does it seem like a neat way to pass sound around
the net. I remember some chatter about a harp-l tape being put together and
about some people putting audio files on the Harmonigopher.  Anybody else
still interested in this?

Oh yeah -- finally got a chance to look at Tim's GIFs -- get a haircut,
dude !  dB^).