Re: Need Happy Birthday for Diatonic and/or Chromatic!!!

Excuse me, Mike and Chris -- for horning in on your message, but this
may be the only way I can communicate to the harpers today --

The e-mail at my address is very messed up and has been operating
intermittently for a week -- still not fixed.  So be patient if I
cannot readily answer your questions and notes.

For Bob:  My address is  5707 S. Handy Rd., Bloomington, IN  47401

Thank you for letting me horn in on your message...hope this goes
through.

Cathi Norton