Re: Gary Primich

> By the way...Gary'll be through town next week.  Any messages for him
> from you Harp-ers?  He always stays at the house and as I just told
> Bernie C....I will twist his arm and get a schedule out of him for
> the next branch of his relentless tour schedule.
>
> Cathi N.

C'mon Cathi - don't be shy. Why not put your schedule out here, also.
Tell me if I am way off track or if I am confusing you with someone else
(both are definite possibilities!). I believe you are playing this
Saturday at the Bowsprit on Indy's westside.  If so, one of the musicians
playing will be Allen Stratyner, who (IMHO) is one of Indy's finest
harpists. Tell me it's so...

Russ