Gary Primich

I first learned (still learning actually) from Gary Primich's audio lessons.
While the first tape I bought to learn from was David Harp's stuff (while
the information was good, listening to David Harp was excrutiatingly
painfull...I felt like I was in a class and Barney was the teacher) Gary
Primich's approach to teaching was, how shall I say it, more...mature.
There is no booklet with his tapes, but it's not needed.  It's 2 tapes,
2 or 3 hours long for about $20 and well worth the price.

BU
bob@xxxxxxxxx
NYC