Re: Chromatics

> I bought a Toots Bopper Model (I think it is called) from Richard Farrell.
>  He put a plastic comb on it.  The Toots 270 model is a very nice sounding
> harmonica.  I has a nice warm tone.  Good for ballads and also for classical
> music,and pops.  I think it compares well with the other HH270s.  The
> harmonica responds to breath vibrato easier than the other 270s.  I don't
> think you can go wrong with any of the Toots model harmonicas.  Might be nice
> if you are into playing blues, etc.

I just ordered one of the new Hering 64's from Farrell and am looking
forward to trying it out. I've never owned a Hering but, at $65 for a big
chromatic, the price is hard to beat. I'm looking forward to reviewing it.
(Actually, I hope I get it before my gig Saturday or I'll have to use a
smaller chromatic).