Re: Chromatics

I bought a Toots Bopper Model (I think it is called) from Richard Farrell.
 He put a plastic comb on it.  The Toots 270 model is a very nice sounding
harmonica.  I has a nice warm tone.  Good for ballads and also for classical
music,and pops.  I think it compares well with the other HH270s.  The
harmonica responds to breath vibrato easier than the other 270s.  I don't
think you can go wrong with any of the Toots model harmonicas.  Might be nice
if you are into playing blues, etc.

Richard