Ultimos

The following folk have placed orders for Ultimos.  Please check the
information below and let me know if I've screwed up.

Richard  richardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx                      Ab
Barry    barrys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx             G,C
Jim      koryta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        C
Jack     ELY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                        Eb
Eric     roddick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         C
Mike     bowerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                       C
Charley  CWILLIAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx               A,D
Keith    KPGraham@xxxxxxx                           ?,?
Hugh     hippo@xxxxxxxxxx                           LF,LG,A,Bb,C,D,E,F,HG

The cost is $29.00 per harp, which includes all p&p.  I mailed the money
order today, Norman will send the harps to me when he gets it (four or five
days).  He'll be air mailing them, so they should get to me in about ten
days from now.

Could y'all mail me a cheque some time soon to:

Hugh Messenger
1615 Stevens Ave
Huntsville
AL 35801

I'll send the harps on to you when I receive it!  Please include your snail
mail address with the cheque.

Notes:

Keith - you didn't specify keys - what do you want?  If I don't hear from
you before Norman sends them, you're getting an A and a C.

Jack - they don't do a low Eb.

Several people - no they don't do spare reed plates.

    -- hugh