Please CUT when replying!

Hi Folks,

This is just a little administrative nit-pick.

When replying to a letter from the list (hence sending it back to the
list rather than just the original sender), please cut out ALL (or at
least MOST) text in the letter that does not directly deal with what
you are replying to.

I've seen WAY too many letters recently that have a few lines from the
replying poster along with the ENTIRE original message (which has
sometimes not even been addressed).

I'm not trying to single anyone out or to pick on anyone, but this
sort of thing wastes "bandwidth" and tends to clog up the Archives
(Plus it is curtious to other Harp-L'ers to cut help save their disk
space).

If you do NOT know how to cut large amounts of text out of a mail
message then you can do one of three things.  1) Talk to your local
system Guru/friend, 2) Talk to your local System Administrator, or 3)
Write to me (and I will probably tell you to do #1 or #2).

I CAN help people who are using the VMS operating System and I can
help a little bit with UNIX (depending on the editor and mailer you
are using).

Any questions or comments about this can be sent to me at:

	pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please do NOT reply to the List about this topic.

Thanks!!!

#:)
Chris
pierccm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  -->  Small .sigs save BANDWIDTH!!!