Another supplier for Harmonicas(?)

I am not sure if you all are aware of the fact that the Martin Guitar
Company's "Guitarmaker's Connection & The 183 Shop Catalog" has a nice
selection of harmonica "gear."  Aside from twelve types of Hohner
diatonic harmonicas in A Bb, B, C, C#, D, E, Eb, F, F#, G, and G#, they
list octave tuned, chromatic, and tremolo tunned.  Lee Oskar Harmonicas
are also listed in Major diatonic, natural minor, harmonic minor, and
melody maker--all at $25.46.  Furthermore, they offer Strnad pickups, and
Shaker Harmonica microphones.  If your are interested in see this
catalog, I would guess that you can acquire one by calling 1-800-247-6931.

Kevin