Re: Cheap harps.

I missed the part about - no logo -  might be an special run (or seconds)
that Popper arranged with Hohner from the same factory that makes the BLUES
BAND.  I like the idea of the audience getting free harps  Someone said at
HORDE (out west) he ran a little improvisational seminar in a tent away
from the main stage -- promoting harmonica in this way is great, esp. if
they have the venue/opportunity Like BT has with younger folks.  Very cool.

Regards,                  haandruss@xxxxxxx
Harv                      *Opinions my own*