Cheap harps.

  My sister went to the Blues Travelers concert here in New York two days
ago.  During the show, the band passed out a box full of harmonicas.  She
got one and showed it to me.  It is a Hohner but made in China.  It looks
just like a Special 20 except the covers are much closer to the comb.
The covers have absolutely nothing written on them except for the numbers
1-10 in the usual place.

  It was in C (of course), and played okay, but response was terrible.
Playing hard or trying to bend just choked the reeds.  My sister said
though that Popper led the crowd through a collective music making
session with everyone drawing and blowing chords on cue.

  Does anyone know about this cheap knock-off?

--Norbert