Re: Cadet.

> Gordon is right - the Huang cadet soloist is good for much more
> than its advertised purpose. In fact, I've written about it as an
> extremely cheap substitute for the chromatic when playing Chicago
> blues style "chromatic" which almost never uses the slide.

	I have to come clean now, I don't often read posts if they
seem to be about special forms of blues. I cann't play straight blues
even.

>It is, by the way a plastic comb.

	Hurrah! I've been after just this sort of thing for a while.
I wonder how long it's been out. I've been missing out on some fun here.

> Thre reason I didn't cover that angle was that it wasn't relavent
> to Janet's inquiry

	Fair enough, point taken.

 Later.
 Gordon