Harmonicas for Kids (part 2 I forgot something)

Hi again.

I almost forgot.  She is also intersted in the Weekender because I have
several books for it.  But it doesn't seem to be tuned like a
regular diatonic.  Does this matter in her case.  Will she learn enough
to have to Unlearn or whatever?

Michael Bower
bowerm@xxxxxxxx

Michael Bower                                      HFS, Inc.
bowerm@xxxxxxxx                            7900 Westpark Dr.
(703) 827-3559 (w)                                    MS-804
(703) 435-5081 (h)                          McLean, VA 22102