Clapton Lineup/Filisko Orders

I have two questions that maybe someone on the list can help me out with:

1) Is Jerry Portnoy touring with Eric Clapton? If not, do you know if EC
   will have a harp player touring with him? I figure he would be worth
   seeing (I generally never go to rock shows or any shows in
   arenas/stadiums) if Portnoy was playing with him.

2) How long does it usually take to get a harp from Joe Filisko?
   I ordered one of his Marine Bands about a month ago and I'm still
   waiting. I know that he's a craftsman and his work takes time - I'm
   just wondering how much longer it will take!