RE: Blow Bending

I have found that adjusting the reed gap on all six reeds in holes 8-10
makes for significantly easier bending up there. I adjust the gap to the
point where the reeds just clear the reed plate. That is, to where if the
gap were closed any further, the reeds won't play at all. This allows for
high bends with a minimum of air pressure. It also makes the sound coming
from these holes, bent or not, much warmer and mellower.

I'd like to know if that's what Filisko does to allow these same reeds to
be overdrawn. Anybody know?