Re: diatonics and song keys

At 12:20 9/15/94 -0000, Tim Moody wrote:
>He did about the same thing for me when we started talking about playing in
>othe positions. Excpet there was no band, just him and I. Same riff, same
>key, lots-o-harps.

Yup.  What got me was that all the 'ornamentation' was there as well in all
keys.  I'm at the point where I can just about play the same riff in
[counts on fingers] six different positions, but just the basic notes.  The
ornamentation only comes out in three of those positions.

>Tim Moody
>
>PS I was really great inspiration!
    ^
Presumeably you mis-spooled "it" !