Overblow post compilation

Bill Grogan wrote

>speed up her learning process.  One question.  I'm familir with overblowing, as
>in holes 8-10, which is really just bending blow notes, right?  I've never
>heard of overdrawing though and wonder how this is accomplished?  Perhaps I'm
>already doing this and don't realize it since I play strictly by ear and like
>you, pucker block only.  However, I'm having a hard time visualizing how to do
>it, soooo.....can you explain it for me.  I do see that you mention that you
>arehaving a hard time with this procedure, so maybe you can enlighten us
>non-music.

I forwarded to Bill a very make-shift, slap together, no headers so no
credit, version of overblowing and overdrawing from the archives. I was
starting to build it for an FAQ, but I haven't finished it yet (editting,
putting back credits) since no one is too excited about an FAQ since we
have 'gopher.  The people involved were Dick Anderson, Steve Jennings, Bart
deBoer, Peter Brown, Ted Arbitton, Winslow Yerxa, Chris Michalek. Anybody
interested in this? It's 33K.  Peace.