Ultimos

For US readers:

I'm going to be ordering myself a set of Ultimos from Norman "You can get
one of them from Norman" Ives soon.

Is there any interest in a 'group buy' of Ultimos?  If we're not talking a
whole truck load I can bankroll it and trust in harmonica fellowship!

When I last checked, they were 16 pounds sterling, approx $25 a shot.
About the same as a Special 20 or Lee Oskar, but will last twice as long
and (IMHO) play better.

Norman is real good about mailing stuff out, so even though he's in the UK
it should only be a week or so from when I get the money to him.  But then
I've got to mail them through US mail, so that's another year ...

Mail me direct (hippo@xxxxxxxxxx) if you are interested, I'll summarise to
the list in a few days, including exact price if enough interest (needless
to say I'm not trying to make money - you'd get them at cost to me + p&p).

   -- hugh