New Crate amps?

My friendly local music shop called me yesterday (they know I'm a sucker
for new toys) and told me about some new Crate amps they just got in.  He
said something along the lines of "it's the same tube set as a Vox" and
that they are getting rave reviews from harp players.

They come in several speaker / power configurations - single 12, double 12,
triple 10 and single 15.

Anyone tried them?  Until we traded for a 'real' mixing board and power
amps we used a Crate PA setup, and I liked it a lot.  If these new amps run
like I'm told, I may just have to get one.

   -- hugh

PS.  Someone mentioned "Vox has been re-issued in the US" the other day,
but I lost the message.  Who is re-issuing them and where can I check them
out?  I ask because a company in London (I forget who) got the license from
Vox when they folded and carried on manufacturing them, but the 'new' Voxes
were nothing like the old ones.