Re: heard this one..?

>i wonder if any of you listens to gospel albums..
>there is this one by Michael W. Smith...(if I am not wrong,
>it's his "I to eye" album)...the song "Providence".
>It has a really infectious harp solo.....

Thanks for mentioning that one, Cheng Ann.  My wife and I both enjoy Michael
W. Smith's music, but I haven't listened to that album yet.  Will definitely
pick it up now!

Another harp solo that I really enjoy on a gospel album is on Kathy
Troccoli's first album (I think it was her first).  I don't have it in front
of me, but the name of the song was either "Mighty Lord" or "Mighty God".
And it has some mighty fine harp playing on it.

I'd like to find out who played harp on these albums...

-Mike