The HarmoniGopher

Well fellow harpers, I have been talking with Chris and added my GIF to the
HarmoniGopher.(Winslow, where is your harp in the mouth GIF? For all you HIP
readers, that cat with the harp in his mouth IS Wnslow) I hope that others can
do the same. It would be nice to see y'all. If any of this message is
duplicated, I'm sorry. I have been trying out a mail system at home( through
SLIP connection ) and I keep messing up my mail. I hope to put up other GIF's
as well(I already put up Sonny Boy II ) and I hope others can too! Some of the
other useful stuff can be added too. I'm still trying to find a convertor so I
can listen to note bending demo that is available on the GOPHER. What a
resource.   THANKS CHRIS!!!!

PS If anyone has a good place we could ftp files to and from, let me know.
Both Chris's and my work won't allow it.

Tim Moody