New York Harmonica Club

Greetings,

Are there any list members with information on the New York club?  I'm
interested in the meeting schedule and general activities.  Thanks.

Vic

P.S.: Newbe info. - I've been playing harp since the late Sixties (mostly
diatonic). Even made some money at it in the Cincinnati area during the
Seventies.  (Sonny Terry was my inspiration.  I was lucky enough to meet
him at a concert in Cinci and tell him that.)  Now after a long hiatus
(career, kids, etc.), I've started to play seriously again.  (This time
the inspiration comes from Thielemans and Levy.)  I'm now working on
overblows on the diatonic and scales on my 64.

BTW, this list (and gopher) is terrific.  I've learned more about the
community in the last two months than I ever did in the twenty-plus years
I've been playing.