Re: Sit-Ins (sessions)/MORE

G.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> US UK it's all the same.  We're getting
>> > dangerously close to flames here.  Any comments Mr. list admin?  Chris
>> > are you out there?  How far do we go with this?  Where's the line?  FJM

Uh, actually I haven't been paying too much attention lately.  I've
got well over 100 mail messages and I'm just now starting to go
through some of them (and I'm doing so rather quickly).

I don't think there has been any problem with flaming yet.  Everyone
has there own opinions, and we must all respect them, even if they do
not agree with our own.

I realize that people can get offended quickly when it comes to
something that they believe in very strongly, but I think that we are
all 'close' enough here that we can get along despite the differing
opinions.

If I am wrong in my conclusion, please let me know.

>	Well I wondered that myself, and tried to make some sort of
>	profound comment about having reached a point where we had to live
>	with each others differences. (Or words along those lines)
>	And time being a solver of problems.

Yes, Gordon is right on the money.

>	Ah well, don't worry, we tend not to be inclined to flame (as a
>	rule). In the main we are a self regulating bunch here.

Agreed.  Things usually seem to work out before I ever need to say
anything anyway.  We've got a good group.

Later!

Chris